Winston-Salem, North Carolina, also known as the "Twin City," offers a unique blend of Southern charm and modern amenities. Here are a few reasons why you should consider making a move to Winston
Apple Picking Near Greensboro!
Dated: August 29 2022
It's almost Fall and the smell of apple cider donuts and pumpkin spice coffee has filled the air. It's the time of year when all of the apple orchards start to open their gates to the public, and we have a list of go-to U-pick orchards to enjoy.
🍏 Apple Hill Orchard - Morganton NC
- Farm Market Opening Aug. 12th, 2022
- Bakery Opening Aug. 12th, 2022
- Pick-Your-Own beginning Aug.13th *Picking pass required*
🍏 Mill Stone Creek Orchards - Ramseur, NC
- Apple Pickin' Adventure - Every Saturday in September | $19.95/person (Kids 2 & Under: Free)
🍏 Justus Orchard - Hendersonville, NC
- Apples – Mid-August thru Early November
🍏 Altapass Orchard - Spruce Pine, NC
- Wednesday-Sunday | GUIDED PICKING ON THE HOUR* | 10 AM to 4 PM
🍏 Creasman Farms - Hendersonville, NC
- U-Pick orchard is open Sundays only from 1 to 5 pm in September (after Labor Day) and in October
🍏 Coston Farm - Hendersonville, NC
- The Pick Your Own Orchard will open on Monday, August 19th.
- Open from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm Monday – Saturday throughout the Fall Season.
Send me all of your apple-picking pictures!
Welcome home! I'm Evan, your next realtor in the North Carolina triad. My real estate journey started at 23 when I purchased my first home. Since then, I have been obsessed with the housing in....