Winston-Salem, North Carolina, also known as the "Twin City," offers a unique blend of Southern charm and modern amenities. Here are a few reasons why you should consider making a move to Winston
Getting Your License in NC
Dated: January 17 2023
- Proof of identity (such as a passport or birth certificate)
- Social security card
- Proof of North Carolina residency (such as a utility bill or lease agreement)
- Your out-of-state driver's license
*Note: An individual's name must match the name on the documents above, otherwise they must provide proof of name change, such as a certified marriage license or certificate, divorce decree, or document from the courts or Register of Deeds.*
"Any monetary penalty or restoration fee will be waived for any person who meets all the following requirements:
- The owner must furnish a copy of their out-of-state registration reflecting the vehicle has been registered by the owner in their new state within 30 days of the cancellation or expiration of the owner's North Carolina motor vehicle liability policy.
- The owner must submit a copy of their current out-of-state registration card to NCDMV.
- The owner must return the valid North Carolina license plate or submit an affidavit (MVR18A) indicating that the North Carolina registration plate has been lost, stolen, or destroyed."
Welcome home! I'm Evan, your next realtor in the North Carolina triad. My real estate journey started at 23 when I purchased my first home. Since then, I have been obsessed with the housing in....